Hard Surface Floor Cleaning in Clifton Heights, PA
ServiceMaster by ARTec provides Hard Surface Floor Cleaning in Clifton Heights, West Chester, PA and surrounding areas
Your flooring is one of the most noticeable features of your home. ServiceMaster by ARTec has developed superior programs and regimens to care for a variety of floor surfaces including tile and grout, marble, vinyl, and wood. Your floors will be protected and beautiful.
ServiceMaster has over 50 years of experience in the hard surface floor cleaning industry. Our reputation for quality, service, professionalism, and customer satisfaction is unparalleled. Call us today for a free no-obligation estimate. Our goal is to provide you with the best possible service for the most reasonable price.
We understand the investment you have made on the flooring in your home. Real wood flooring can be costly, however, caring for it doesn’t have to be!
The benefits of our approach to floor care include:
- Superior clean and shine
- Reduced wear
- No burn marks
- Faster and more efficient regular cleanings
- Dust-free burnishing
- Enhanced slip resistance
- Fewer strippings are required
One of the biggest challenges with tile flooring is keeping grout clean. Porous grout lines trap dirt over time, causing your tile to look dull and sullied in appearance.
At ServiceMaster by ARTec, our six-step tile and grout cleaning process gets your grout clean and keeps it looking its best. It can be used on both ceramic and porcelain tile and is ideal for kitchens, baths, countertops, and other tiled areas of your home.
ServiceMaster’s Tile and Grout Cleaning process includes:
1. A preliminary inspection of your tiled areas is conducted to assess the floor cleaning method
2. Spots and stains are pre-sprayed using our proprietary green cleaning product
3. Dirt and ground-in soil are removed with high pressure cleaning that also rinses and extracts excess water
4. Corners and baseboards are carefully cleaned
5. Tiled areas are efficiently dried
6. Grout lines are sealed to preserve cleanliness and prevent long term damage (optional)