The need for mold removal can turn up quickly. If problem areas of your home go unnoticed for too long, you can have a mold growth situation on your hands that needs to be fixed immediately.
Mold in your West Chester, PA, home is not only unsightly, but it can put the health of your family members are risk.
According to the CDC mold growth can lead to:
- Irritation of the nose, eyes, and skin
- Fever and shortness of breath
- Severe allergic reactions to susceptible individuals
If you notice mold growth in your home, it’s not to be taken lightly. In the event of a mold outbreak please contact the mold removal experts at ServiceMaster by ARTec and let us take care of the problem for you promptly.
Today we’re going to talk about one area of your West Chester, PA, home that’s an area where mold growth commonly occurs- your bathroom.
Use the following tips to help prevent mold growth in your bathroom, so you don’t have to end up calling us for mold removal services.
- Install a ventilation fan. This will help prevent moisture accumulation in your showers and on your walls. When these areas become too damp, they can develop mold growth.
- Clean your floor mats regularly. Floor mats are a common hot bed for mold growth. When they’re left in the same spot for too long, moisture gets trapped underneath them, which can lead to mold growth. Removing and cleaning your floor mats will keep the area cleaner and greatly reduce the odds of mold growth.
- Don’t leave wet towels on the floor. You’d be surprised how quickly mold growth can occur. If you leave wet towels on your floor for an extended period of time, you could be looking at a situation requiring mold removal.
Your West Chester, PA, home is your pride and joy. At ServiceMaster by ARTec, we pride ourselves in helping home owners stay safe and avoid disastrous situations.
Unfortunately, these events still occur. When they do, put your trust in an experienced company who can get the job done as quickly and efficiently as possible.
If you need mold removal services, please contact us at (610) 626-9002.