Life comes with highs and lows. As much as ServiceMaster by ARTec would love to live without negative circumstances, it simply isn’t possible. That doesn’t, however, mean there isn’t light at the end of the tunnel when disaster strikes.
In our business we deal with losses of all kinds, but it’s especially difficult for those involved with large-scale losses.
Today we’re going to discuss the recovery process when it comes to large-scale loss water damage. Fortunately, there’s no job too large and no disaster that can’t be recovered from.
Large-scale water damage covers scenarios that effect large portions of residences in Philadelphia, PA, or catastrophes that effect significant portions of large buildings in the area.
The recovery process is longer than small-scale damage, but the steps remain the same:
- Assessment – Our team of expert technicians will arrive on the scene within 2-4 hours of receiving the call. Once there, they’ll assess the damage by inspecting areas such as the foundation of the home, electrical wiring, plumbing, walls, and common breeding grounds for mold like the basement and attic. Then we’ll determine what’s needed from our staff. Usually, with large-scale loss water damage, construction services are required. Our team comes equipped with restoration professionals, construction workers, and project managers to ensure the process is done the right way from start to finish.
- Restoration – We’ll perform restoration activities including wall drying and/or replacement, emergency plumbing and electrical services, carpet cleaning and drying, and full deodorization services. This is the time where communication with both our team and your insurer is important. We’ll work as a team to ensure all the damage is properly documented for you to receive the fullest claim possible.
- Inspection – Our team won’t leave the premises until we’re sure every base is covered. We use safety standards provided by the IICRC to make sure your Philadelphia, PA home meets the most stringent quality standards. Once the restoration and inspection is complete, you can move forward with your personal and work life.
Here are some things to remember during and after the process:
- You will move forward – As devastating as large-scale loss seems with the displacement and time lost, eventually life will return to its normal state. You’ll be able to catch up with running your business or enjoying your home with your family
- You will appreciate your restored home or business – The losses we experience help us appreciate life more when things go well. Once your property is restored, you’ll likely take even more care of it than before, maybe even opting to use our carpet and upholstery cleaning services to keep it looking its best
- You have professionals on your side – With large-scale loss water damage restoration, you’ll need a team with the capabilities and expertise to handle the project from start to finish. When working with us, simply pick up the phone to call and we’ll handle the rest. We’ll help give you peace of mind through dire times and bring you and your property to the recovery finish line
If your Philadelphia, PA home or property has suffered from large-scale water damage, please call ServiceMaster by ARTec immediately at (610) 626-9002.