When it comes to furniture cleaning in King of Prussia, PA, ServiceMaster by ARTec handles the job for various types of situations.
A big part of the service we provide involves education. We want to make sure our services are right for you. That means sharing tips, ideas, and insights to help you make the right decision.
How do you decide whether furniture cleaning is right for you?
Here are a few situations where furniture cleaning may be beneficial or even necessary. If one of the scenarios below describes you, give us a call to learn more.
- Homeowners who haven’t had furniture cleaning performed in a while – If you’re a homeowner in King of Prussia, PA, regular furniture cleaning should be a priority, especially if you have kids and/or pets. As a rule of thumb, you probably shouldn’t go more than a year without having furniture cleaning services performed. Years of dirt, debris, and other substances pile up quickly, and regular cleaning helps restore and revitalize your furniture
- Restaurant owners – If you own a restaurant in King of Prussia, PA that has fabric on its furniture, you definitely need regular furniture cleaning. In an environment involving food, accidents are going to happen. Also, the heavy traffic a restaurant experiences means the fabric will be subjected to extreme wear and tear. Having the upholstered chairs and surfaces in your restaurant cleaned regularly isn’t nearly as costly as having them replaced
- Schools and daycares – If you have a lobby with couches at your school or daycare, they need to be cleaned regularly because an environment filled with kids is a recipe for germ and debris accumulation. Other furniture at your school or daycare should be taken care of as well because it’ll undoubtedly attract and retain dirt, grime, and debris
- Dentists – When was the last time you had the couches in your waiting room cleaned? Dental offices are known for cleanliness. It’s important to maintain your cleanliness reputation in all areas of the office, not just the examination rooms! Use regular furniture cleaning to provide a welcoming environment for patients
- Hospitals – Like dentist offices, hospitals have many different waiting areas with furniture. Hospitals must hold themselves to an even higher standard. The patient rooms must be cleaned efficiently on a daily basis, but let’s not forget the importance of all areas of the hospital. If you’re a hospital administrator in charge of finding help for cleaning, consider us as your new furniture cleaning provider
ServiceMaster by ARTec is a disaster restoration specialist, but we provide efficient and excellent services in the areas of upholstery cleaning and floor care as well. To learn more about our services, please contact us at (610) 626-9002 today!