When your home or business in New Castle, DE experiences a disaster event, there are many facets of your home or business that need disaster restoration services.
This is why it’s important to work with a disaster restoration company that can handle every facet of disaster restoration services.
In the aftermath of a disaster, you experience a lot of different emotions and responses—stress usually being the most prevalent among them. The last thing you want to do is increase that stress by having to work with a group of different professionals and contractors to complete the job. What do we mean?
Today, we’ll discuss different aspects of disaster restoration that are all covered by ServiceMaster by ARTec. After reviewing the list, you’ll see that we’re the company to choose based on the diverse array of scenarios we’re able to handle.
- Plumbing – Whether a burst pipe due to cold weather or a leak in your plumbing, the plumbing itself will need to be resolved along with mitigating the damage already caused.
- Flooring – Flooring damage can result from disasters in a number of ways. It can occur through water damage resulting from a disaster event or from water damage resulting from firehoses. In some cases, the carpet or flooring can be restored. In other cases, it will need to be replaced. We can cover both instances.
- Roofing – Fire and water damage can both lead to the need for roof repair and they’ll also need board up or tarp services to keep your home safe from exposure while the restoration is in process.
- Walls – Whether your walls experienced soot damage or the drywall has been compromised from exposure to water, our team of technicians can provide restoration services including repainting.
- HVAC – The restoration of ventilation systems is especially important because air quality has a direct effect on your health. You can put your trust in our restoration team to ensure no remnants of the damage are left.
This is just a short list of items we can handle. From door repair to appliance restoration to foundation reconstruction and more, we’re equipped to handle any form of disaster restoration services.
Each project also comes with dedicated project management for all facets of disaster restoration services to make sure there is clear communication and efficient work throughout the process.
If you’re in need of disaster restoration services, please contact us at (610) 626-9002.