Employment in Clifton Heights, PA
ServiceMaster by ARTec provides trained employees in Clifton Heights, PA
The quality care and service you experience from our team is a direct result of the hiring and training practices we believe in at ServiceMaster by ARTec. All of our employees have passed stringent background checks, are drug free and participate in frequent training and safety classes, which help us to serve with excellence.
“To Help People Develop” is an objective that lies at the heart of ServiceMaster. We look for people with integrity, because honoring God is the back bone of our work. Our employees are not only trained to perform with the most advanced technical knowledge and equipment, but motivated to treat you with the utmost professional courtesy and respect. It is our goal that when the job is complete, you have had a remarkable service experience.
Job Applicant Information
Applications may be completed in our Clifton Heights office (150 E. Baltimore Ave, Clifton Heights, PA 19018) by the applicant between the hours of 8:30 and 4:00pm Monday through Friday.
Fire and Water Damage Restoration Technician
This position involves the ability to perform emergency response water mitigation, fire restoration, mold removal, and carpet cleaning/relay services. Any certifications or experience in mold, lead and asbestos are a bonus.
- Responding to daily emergency services such as water, fire, and smoke damage jobs.
- Extracting water from flooded structures using commercial extraction equipment.
- Removing damaged or wet building materials such as carpet, pad, baseboard, cabinets, drywall, etc.
- Take moisture readings, measurements, set up commercial drying equipment.
- Ability to work in an on call rotation emergency response service to customers.
- Excellent customer service and technical skills.
- A plus if has prior experience in water damages and mold remediation.
- Possess own transportation to and from work.
- Valid Driver License
- Must pass stringent background checks and be drug free
- High Energy.
- Computer literate.
- Ability to lift minimum of 75 pounds alone.
- “Can do” attitude and be willing to “do what it takes!”
- IICRC certification in Water Damage.
- Team player
Floor Care Technician
- Complete floor care services including: scrubbing, and stripping & refinishing hard surface floors.
- Complete carpet care services including: extraction, Whitaker, and carpet spotting.
- Complete specialty cleaning services such as marble restoration and maintenance, hardwood floor refinishing, upholstery cleaning and post-construction cleaning.
- Complete special projects as requested by our customers.
- Self-inspect work.
- Report on building condition.
- Follow all safety and personnel rules, policies and regulations.
- Education and work history that demonstrates a good work ethic and responsibility.
- Valid Driver License
- Must pass stringent background checks and are drug free
- A plus if has experience and expertise in refinishing VCT, machine scrubbing ceramic tile and stone floors, and cleaning carpets.
- Able to perform all tasks which include walking, bending, stooping, twisting, reaching, pulling, pushing, kneeling and crouching.
- Able to lift 75 lbs. and carry a 12 lbs. backpack vacuum cleaner.
- Able to work independently and efficiently to complete tasks.
- Able to effectively communicate with co-workers, management, tenants and customers.
- Able to read and understand written communications.
- Positive, solution-oriented attitude.
- Valid driver’s license, clean driving record and reliable transportation.