ServiceMaster by ARTec provides Disaster Restoration, Construction, and Cleaning Services in Clifton Heights, PA and West Chester, PA
Originally founded in 1985 as Advanced Restoration Technologies, ServiceMaster by ARTec has grown into one of the largest disaster restoration companies in the area. We proudly serve Delaware County, Chester County, Montgomery County and Philadelphia County.
We are one of 650 Quality Restoration Vendors (QRVs) recognized by ServiceMaster Restore. This means that we must adhere to strict standards when it comes to the restoration process, customer service and pricing. We promise that:
- A team will be onsite within 2-4 hours of receipt of the call to initiate emergency damage mitigation. The average site response time is less than 2 hours.
- We will provide a written report to your insurance agent within 24 hours after receiving the initial call.
- We will employ the utmost integrity in pricing and service.
- Everything is backed up with our QRV Guarantee.
We see our mission as providing exceptional emergency restoration services to those who have experienced catastrophe in their lives. Using the most up-to-date technology, products and equipment we dedicate ourselves to returning peace of mind to our customers. Our professional, friendly and certified staff works with honesty and integrity to provide the most effective and efficient service. The following four basic values guide our company:
- Honor God in all that we do
- Help people develop to their fullest potential
- Pursue excellence in customer service
- Grow profitably to meet new challenges
History of ServiceMaster
ServiceMaster has come a long way since its incorporation in 1947.
Founded as a moth-proofing company in 1929 by Marion E. Wade, a former minor league baseball player. ServiceMaster had its beginnings in Chicago where Wade worked out of his home. Wade had a strong personal faith and a desire to honor God in all he did. Translating this into the marketplace, he viewed each individual employee and customer as being made in God’s image – worthy of dignity and respect. His successors, Ken Hansen and Ken Wessner, also shared this view. These three leaders shaped what became our company objectives: To Honor God in All We Do; To Help People Develop; To Pursue Excellence; and To Grow Profitably.
The ServiceMaster Commitment includes our foundational commitment to Honor God in all we do, our eight values and three core objectives to Help People Develop, Excel With Customers and Grow Profitably.